Today’s Saturday Six questions are based on words beginning with the letter F.
1. F is for FAN: Which celebrity are you proud to consider yourself a fan of?
Liam Neeson. I get Twitterpated when I see him.
2. F is for FLIPPER: If you had a chance to swim with a dolphin, would you take it?
No. I do not know how to swim. 😦
3. F is for FOG: Do you find fog beautiful or creepy?
Creepy even if there isn’t a fog but a smog here in the metro where I live.
4. F is for FRIGHT: When was the last time an amusement park ride truly frightened you?
That must be around 2005. I was forced to try “Aladin’s Magic Carpet’. It was scary as hell.
5. F is for FUR: Should real fur coats be banned over animal cruelty concerns? Why or why not?
They should be banned. To patronize fur products will mean killing more and making these animals disappear or eventually make them become extinct.
6. F is for FURNITURE: What is the oldest piece of furniture you own and how long have you owned it?
The living room sala set. It would be very difficult to part ways with these pieces already.
The logo for Saturday Six is lovely. The previous one is okay but this one comes with a lively tone.