I visited The Daily Meme and found three interesting memes. There was a time in my blogging days that these kind of memes were so in. I miss those days when the blogger friends participate. It was so much fun.
The first Sunday meme I saw was The Sunday Seven but Mr. Patrick of Patrick’s Place must have stopped it already but I saw that there was this Saturday Six meme that is on. Here is the Saturday Six #512, and I am participating!
1. E is for EMAIL: When is the last time your personal email inbox was completely empty?
There was never a time that it was completely empty. It is already full and I can’t even have the time to check and send those unwanted mails to the trash bin.
2. E is for EAR: Do you consider your hearing to be better than average, average, or worse than average?
I suspect it is worse than average. It hadn’t been better the last time I discovered that I have a hearing problem.
3. E is for EARLY: Are you generally early to appointments, late or right on time?
When I was so much younger, I was never on time. My husband always has this story told to my kids that I was always late when we had our dates. Presently, I get irked when people are late in meetings or appointments.
4.E is for EDUCATION: Which grade of school (or year of college) did you find most difficult and why?
I find my fifth year in the college of engineering most difficult. Those times, everybody was so apprehensive about failures because that would mean we will not graduate. I tried very hard to make it. I did.
5.E is for EGG: How do you normally eat your eggs?
Sunny-side up but not well done. It is so good with fried fish, tocino, or menudo. (Yum!)
6.E is for ESSAY: What was the topic of the longest blog post you’ve written?
If I remember it right, the post is about circumcision. It discussed about what age do boys need to be circumcised. It received encouraging as well as negative comments. It was a discovery for me, too.
The second Sunday meme is from Kwizgiver titled Not All Who Wander are Lost Meme. Here it are the questions and my answers:
- Put your music player of choice on shuffle and list the first song. I do not have a compilation of music in my PC and in my phone.
- If you could spend a week anywhere in the world, where would it be and why? Would you take anyone with you? Of course I would have my husband with me, and we’ll go to Baguio because he has not been there yet.
- What is your preferred writing implement? (eg. Blue pen, pencil, green pen) It will always be a black pen.
- When did you go on your first trip alone (without your parents)? To Baguio, to the National Press Conference. I was only in high school then.
- Do you have connections to any celebrities (even minor)? List them. None. I have connections to a scientist he he
- Name 3 items you could pick up from where you are. Camera, Mug, Cellular Phone
- How would you describe your sense of humor? Sometimes extreme.
- Do you ever play board games or other non-computer games? Got any favorites? Scrabble is a favorite of mine.
- A musical artist you love that isn’t well known. Gary Granada
- A musical artist you love that is well known. Alicia Keys
- What is your desktop background currently? A selfie.
- Last person you talked to, and through what you talked to them. My husband, personal.
- What do you carry your money in? A black purse with capiz shells as deco.
- What timekeeping devices are in the room you are currently in? Wall clock.
- What kind of headphones do you use? I use earphones instead.
- What musical artists have you seen perform live? I can’t remember.
- How often do you clear your browser history? Not as often. Oh, this is a reminder.
- What’s the best job you’ve ever had? My current job as IQA head.
- What’s the worst job you’ve ever had? As storeroom keeper in a restaurant.
- What magazines do you read, if any? Reader’s Digest, National Geographic
The last one is from Luna Niña’s Unconscious Mutterings. The objective is to say everything that pops into your head. For this week 575
I say … and you think … ?
- Doorknob :: How many germs does one get from holding a doorknob.
- Arch :: A niece doing her pole dancing techniques.
- Clay :: People being easily led to something.
- Doves :: Peace.
- Bloom :: Daughter Kay aged 12 wearing a blue dress.
- Curious :: Drey with head bumps out of curiosity.
- Kissing :: Moviehouse.
- Stomach :: Milk hurts my stomach at times.
- Courtyard :: I have never been to a courtyard but I do not regret.
- Shorts :: She (being conservative) kept my short shorts away. That was a long time ago and she’s dead.