When I was in college, I love to watch horror movies with my friends, and later with my ex-bf-turned-hubby. Horror movies before had this appeal we cannot resist perhaps being young, we wanted to try new and different things. As I
grow older mature, the fondness to these kinds of movies died. I cannot last watching, or even if I watch, I would turn my head or pretend to do something to avoid those scenes that could make me jump, or give me goosebumps.
Last night though we watched Insidious and I say it’s a good horror movie, more frightening than Sixth Sense.
Here are my two questions:
1. Are you fond of watching horror movies? If yes, or no, why?
2. What is the best current horror movie for you?
If you want to play this meme, visit Self Sagacity.
That widget can be placed on your post if you decide to participate (just click on it and copy the link . If you do not have a blog, but a social network, you need to follow the rules, no exemption:
Before you link-up,
1) make sure you read the Thursday Two Questions Details Page,
2) you have Two Questions of your own that you posted, or use the Thursday Two Questions from Self Sagacity
3) visit at least two participants and answer their questions – that is how you will create a bond and friendship. Links are monitored & spam will be removed. Thanks for joining us today. (Just click on this link to visit the others.)