Now that I am in the middle of life, I have more doubts than thoughts. 😀
As I find out about life insurance, there are thoughts that have to be considered:
- What must be pursued is a smoker life insurance if there is a blatant smoker in the house. Acquiring one each for the members of the family of a smoker will be much better.
- Will thinking about morbid thoughts (like being involved in a freak accident or situation, or being disabled all your life) reason enough to acquire one?
- As many insurance companies are going down it seems, one’s decision to get on having one will waver greatly. You would not want other people get rich with your money.
- There is a great need for a company to get insurances for their employees or workers that face hazards or danger inherent to their jobs.
- One’s ability to sell will be challenged with life insurances and other forms. These are hard times.
- Would a life insurance be an option for most Filipinos? What comprise the population? I think this is still a far-fetched idea for most Pinoys.