Saturday again and it’s clean-up time. What do I need? Of course, I would need a broom and a rag. But a two step stool and the vacuum cleaner are the best devices I can effectively use to get rid of dusts and cob webs.
Saturday again and it is not a day to do nothing. It would be a headache not to attend to the chores that are left unattended. How I wish I have clones!
How do you finish the chores on a weekend?
Here is how I do the things that I do on a Saturday:
- I look around and scan the house of what needs to be done.
- I start with the dried hanging clothes that have to be kept and organized (because nobody here in the house knows how to do it).
- I arrange the laundry – separate the whites from the colored ones, and then start with the laundry after a while.
- While the washing machine is running, I start to dust the furniture and sweep the floor.
- I check the washing machine and load the next group of laundry.
- I start to vacuum clean if there is time left and scour the floor clean.
Basically, these are the things I do on a Saturday. It is only the volume of work that changes not the fact that I have a role to do every Saturday. Oh, it includes Sundays, I almost forget to mention.