- Give a dose of their own poison. Funny how these people react to their own ill doings clinged off at them. They are so desperate and furious to make one feel miserable but to make them feel that their actions are futile is one charming game plan. 😀
- Silence is mostly a ‘no’. It is largely a ‘no’. Many times, it is refusal, denial, or rejection.
- There is hope for Daryl. Actually, I have not lost hope for Daryl that one day he would find veggies palatable, too. Now, there is an alternative for his fiber intake – fruit cocktail and cream, which he voraciously eats.
- Katherine Heigl is not Charlize Theron. Common physical attributes can confuse. But I am more a Charlize fanatic. Who is more beautiful depends on the eyes of the beholder of course.
- How fascinating to play with words. Seneca has this to say – “It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare; it is because we do not dare that they are difficult.” It is in learning that we learn.
- I can do so much with my temper. I can measure the limit. I can do something while being annoyed or angry. I CAN control it and produce better results when it dissipates.